All documents and information on the MVPChic web site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the documents or information on this web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the express written consent of MVPChic.
License to Use the Site
MVPChic owns, controls, licenses or has the right to use and provide the Site and all material on the Site, including without limitation text, images, articles, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips, (collectively the “Content”). The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Canadian copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. MVPChic, and/or its third party providers, are the owners of the copyright in the entire Site.MVPChic owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Site. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices, information or restrictions displayed on the Site.
This Site also contains trademarks of MVPChic protected under Canadian and International Trademarks laws. Use of such marks withoutMVPChic’s written permission is strictly prohibited.
Change to Site or Content
MVPChic shall have the right for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or Services, including but not limited to Content, features, or hours of availability. MVPChic may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability.
Acceptable Use Policy
As a condition of your use of this Site and the Services, you warrant to MVPChic that you:
- Agree not to infringe the proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy rights of MVPChic or third parties in connection with your use of the Site
- Agree to provide us with accurate information, and to update such information in the event that it becomes outdated or inaccurate, as necessary for provision of the Services to Members through our Site, and to take responsibility for the information you provide
- Will be responsible for creating and maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password, and for all activity occurring under your password and Member Account
- Will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law, while using or accessing the Site or the Services
- Will not harvest, gather or otherwise collect contact information of other users of the Site or Services, for any purpose including, without limitation, transmitting any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam, or chain letters
- Will refrain from using unlawful, tortuous, profane, vulgar, harassing, abusive, threatening, inflammatory, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent or similarly harmful or discourteous language in any e-mail or form entry created through this Site
- Will not scroll faster than others in chat rooms in a way that affects others’ right of enjoyment of the Site and
- Will not access or attempt to access unauthorized areas of the Site, tamper with other users’ postings, or unreasonably load or burden the Site’s servers.
Monitoring, Editing and Disclosure of User Material
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless MVPChic, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, content providers, partners, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and claims and all fees, costs, expenses, of any kind related thereto (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of, based upon or resulting from your use of the Site or receipt or use of the Services. MVPChic reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of MVPChic.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Site may contain links and pointers to other Web sites, resources, and sponsors of the Site. Links to and from our Site do not constitute an endorsement by MVPChic or any of its subsidiaries, partners and affiliates of any third party resources or their services or contents. Links do not imply that MVPChic or the Site sponsors are affiliated or associated with or are legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked sites are authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of MVPChic or any of its affiliates. MVPChic is not responsible for content on or services provided by other Web sites that are linked to or from the MVPChic site, including without limitation MVPChic’s partners’ Web sites and services. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or Webmaster.
Content and Liability Disclaimer
MVPChic shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any MVPChic web site, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non-MVPChic products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by MVPChic. All MVPChic and third-party information provided on any MVPChic web site is provided on an “as is” basis.
In no event shall MVPChic be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular MVPChic shall not be liable for direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue or loss of use, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use any MVPChic web site, any MVPChic product or service. This includes damages arising from use of or in reliance on the documents or information present on any MVPChic web site (including any information posted or placed by anyone other than MVPChic), even if MVPChic has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any information provided to MVPChic in connection with any MVPChic web site shall be provided by the submitter and received by MVPChic on a non-confidential basis. Such information shall be considered non-confidential and property of MVPChic. By submitting any such information to MVPChic you agree to a no-charge assignment to MVPChic of all worldwide rights, title, and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the information. MVPChic shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) appearing on the MVPChic web site are the property of MVPChic or their respective parties. Nothing contained on the MVPChic web site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the Trademark.